Chatter from the sidelines
- Liverpool face competition from PSG for €30 million Serie A superstar Felipe Anderson
- Serie A’s UEFA Coefficient Boosted By Crucial Continental Performances Europa results and Juventus storming norman in the CL's been critical
- Striker Alvaro Morata admits it was a "bittersweet feeling" What kind of Stockholm Syndrome? They turfed you out, dude, and you've gone on record saying they should swivel if they want to buy you back from Juventus. So why you acting like a distraught theatre student?
- Juventus: How the Old Lady went from Serie B to the Champions League final in eight years Good read
- Arsenal handed transfer blow after Palermo confirm Juventus have ‘big’ chance of signing Paulo Dybala Juventus already making big moves for next year
- Champions League final tickets: Only 40,000 of 70,500 will be Juventus or Barcelona fans... and seats are selling for up to £12,000 each Sponsors, UEFA people, and cooperate partners have the rest. Watch the swatch of seats be totally empty. F*cktards
- Gareth Bale abused as he leaves Real Madrid stadium, only to drive the wrong way and nearly runs over a policeman Stop, you can't learn a lick of the language but you can drive in Madrid (just as hard, tbh. Barcelona is also a special place in hell when it comes to driving, but nothing beats Rome!)
- Carlo Ancelotti nears end at Real Madrid, a club who never truly believe in any coach The players want him to stay, but Flo Peazy is said to have liked the pursuit of Ancelotti, not the landing of him so much
- La Liga games will go on as scheduled as players’ strike is suspended *eyeroll
- La Liga: Atletico coach Simeone mulls unleashing Torres on Barcelona Torres is prepared to work for Simeone and the team, so I can get that. But is Mandz injured?
- Barca face trial over Neymar deal Mess. Have you been following this? On record Barcelona said they paid €57m for Neymar, but a judge reckons its closer to €83m or thereabouts. Neymar's dad was said to get a big cut, as well as an orgy for Neymar's dad. Dunno what kind of Christianity Neymar's dad follows, but orgies in the name of the Lord? Sounds progressive
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti insists he wants to stay at the club after losing the Champions League semi-final to Juventus. Real talk, who else can Real Madrid tap? There aren't many other alternatives. Klopp wouldn't work for Flo Peazy, Zidane is flopping in Segunda B...
- Liverpool starlet Jordon Ibe will sign new 5 year contract in next few days I like the lad, ngl
- Harry Kane is top transfer target for Manchester United as Louis van Gaal lines up £45m swoop for Tottenham striker Wait... you really want to deal with Levy- WILLINGLY? O.o
- Liverpool confident Danny Ings will choose Anfield over Sociedad as Brendan Rodgers awaits Burnley striker's answer Watch Ings go to Real Sociedad now... Seriously, I think Burnley would like him to go to Liverpool because they can get £5 million for him versus only £900k for him if he went to Real Sociedad. But I do think if Ings wants to be complete footballer he should try his hand abroad
- Luis Suárez picks up hamstring injury and will miss Barcelona training He's out for no one knows how long. Juventus might have gotten a reprieve
- Argentine player dies of double skull fracture It's a freaking endemic out there
- Another tale in Emmanuel Adebayor's family saga Word is, he's been scaring clubs off with this sort of behaviour, so Spurs might have to take a hit on him and cut him loose.
- Liverpool ‘line up transfer of Southampton captain Jose Fonte’ Noooo, no more Saints players. The ones we get are either poo, or turn to doo doo. Nope.
- Arsenal to bank £3m if Barcelona win Champions League as part of Thomas Vermaelen transfer LOL. Injured, laid up not played and still gets a winners medal if Barcelona prevail? I can see why the Barcelona socios want early elections. This is foolishness
- Uncertainty over Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich may be fine, Jupp Heynckes won a treble when set to leave - Pete Jenson Oh, okay
- MLS is a better option for top American stars than underwhelming Premier League It's the PL's fault that Altidore wasn't good, y'all. To be fair, I get that certain players suit certain leagues, and you should go to a team and league that will dovetail your development. In that it might be best to go to a team with a coach that likes you especially. There are good points to be made about Americans not playing in the EPL but this article isn't that
- River Plate's clash at Boca Juniors abandoned after visiting players are targeted with pepper spray and taken to hospital suffering from burns WTF
Argentine player who hit his head against a wall, got a double skull fracture and succumbed to his injuries
There was a woman's champions league final yesterday. I really wish that UEFA had trumpeted this a bit louder. Like, get obnoxious with it and the overwraught narratives like the men's game. As it is, I can't find much pictures or video, so I'm going to assume that the match never happened.
A better trophy would be good too
Dnipro won their match against Napoli, so they are on to the Europa final. Might they be in CL next year? Exciting?
River plate and Boca Juniors played yesterday. The atmosphere was festive
Maidana and Perez challenge for the ball. The match was keenly contested, then supporters started to pepper spray
Rodrigo Mora seeks the cover of police shields as the match was abandoned
OP: done. Any cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, y'all know the drill. I'll be out and about, so any corrections will have to wait, tbh. Wait, there are no tags for River Plate? How come?