Chatter from the sidelines
- Enter superagent Jorge Mendes: Griezmann to Chelsea suddenly looking more likely No, not like this
- Cech agent confirms Besiktas interest Interesting. Cech wants to find a club and stay in London because his family is settled here, but Mourinho never sells the best to rivals
- The La Liga Strike: A power play or legitimate threat? key points for each side
- Iker Casillas whistled by Real Madrid fans; Revista de la Liga experts discuss They can whistle all they like, Casillas is burrowed in and won't come out.
- Solution to Gareth Bale's Real Madrid Woes Lies in the Hands of Player Himself Little job, big player syndrome
- Manchester City poised as Liverpool delay Jordon Ibe contract renewal to season's end
- Lord Sugar resigns support of Tottenham Hotspur he's supporting Arsenal now, because Spurs is anti winning because they sell off their best players and don't find adequate resources. This guy owned Spurs once upon a time. Erm... Oops. But to be fair, if clubs like Real Madrid comes for the players, and the players wish to go, you can't block 'em, can you? But I see his point. But lol, Arsenal? Oh, dear
- Liverpool DID speak to PSV about Memphis Depay before he agreed Manchester United deal, reveals club director Marcel Brands
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3077056/Liverpool-did-speak-PSV-Memphis-Depay-agreed-Manchester-United-deal-reveals-club-director-Marcel-Brands.html#ixzz3ZzzC6Nu3"> Rodgers got caught in a lie. Again. He said that LFC had no contact or interest with Depay- even though sources in the club said otherwise. No matter, Depay was on his way to PSG until LvG heard and intervened
- Why hasn’t Pep Guardiola been a success at Bayern? article written by a Bayern Munich fan
I'm keeping these short
The second leg was held at Bayern Munich's home stadium - it's too early in the morning for me to attempt to spell it. "One city, one dream"
The fans welcomed the teams. The atmosphere electric. Would miracles be wrought tonight?
This cup has seen more palms than a fortune teller, let me tell you, internet.
Bayern drew first blood
Eight minutes later, Neymar clapped back
Love The Daily Mail's collage!
Barcelona has the highest scoring forward trio in its history on the field right there. About 107 goals amongst them (I know people use 'between' here, but that makes no grammatical sense!)
Finally, Messi and Guardiola catch up. Messi, who hasn't done press conferences for two years, showed up at this one to say nice stuff about Pep
Bayern fought, showed spirit, the words 'gallant' and 'resolve' were thrown around. They won the battle, but lost the war. Good, I was getting bored with the Alonso "OMG, will he get THREE CLS WITH THREE DIFFERENT CLUBS narrative that was going around. Not this year
Messi clapping at the end of the match
Bayern's defending was well. Both teams were off the boil defending wise
Oh, what could have been! Stergen (?) stopped the ball from going straight over the line
OP: done! Any cheers, jeers and commentary pushback you know the drill. I gotta dash, so later!