Chatter from the sidelines
- Jose Mourinho reveals he tried to sign Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard at Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter Milan Did y'all watch this interview? If my enemy spoke about me like that, I'd be blushing. This is elegiac, poetic, beauty
- New season, same problems for Brazil's Serie A crowd violence, high ticket prices, matches too late for public transport...
- Serie A: Analysing the Race for Europa League Places It's a slide show, soz mates
- Juventus 'good for Morata' Morata's dad is talking up for his son
- ADL: 'UEFA want Napoli out!' OMG drama! Platini wants Sevilla to win!
- La Liga TV rights row: What is the dispute over and will it affect Barcelona and Real Madrid's title battle? Speak to me like I'm five, Mirror
- Van Gaal rules Carrick out for the season Oy, bad news. But I'm sure Man U will get top 4 though, and they got Depay and LFC signed... an ex Spurs academy goalie who was let go because he's rubbish. Small club mentality
- Xabi Alonso partners with Porsche It's an Adidas/Porsche mashup/collab. They pair up with sporting personalities that suit their style - sleek, successful and known for their own style, that sort of thing. Jose Mourinho was last season's spokesperson, Xabi Alonso is this season's. It's pretty much a minimalist take on sporty men's wear
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss start of next season after hip surgery your little body is slowly breaking down...
- Liverpool ‘certain to seal transfer of Burnley’s Danny Ings’ SIGH. Not even Charlie Austin?
- Newcastle United ‘offer David Moyes £5m-a-year to become manager’ ho, don't do it.
- Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly donates £5million to help in Nepal after earthquake
- Jose Mourinho wins the Premier League with Chelsea without one manager of the month award... for the second time
Mourinho won the league, and he seems to value team trophies over individual ones, so he's ALL RIGHT. Although- he wants to know why, and his wife is all, "No, José, we already have so much," the more I read of her, the more I love her.
- Guardiola: Gotze the best professional I have ever met I'll take your word for it! Better player than Messi, I hear ._.
- Xhaka discusses Bayern Munich rumours tl;dr - HELL NO
- West Ham on course for Europa League after England receives fair play place I think it would be good for West Ham, tbh
- Pep Guardiola was wrong... managers have a duty to plan to stop Lionel Messi even if it does fail, says Jose Mourinho everyone putting their tuppence in
- Chelsea news: Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann keen on summer move to Stamford Bridge ¿Qué? No, I reject this reality
- Guardiola rejects criticism and says stfu The criticism is so cutting, I'm all, "BURNNNNNNNNN!!!!" They are bringing up Jurgen Klinsmenn as a comparison, son. Just... SON!!!
Okay, y'all are going to have to indulge me for a bit- or tell me to gtfo- any response will do, tbh- but I need to speak to you about Patrick Bamford and Middlesbrough. Bamford used to be a Nottingham forest player *ugly sobbing here* who got wooed by the vile charms of Chelsea- and he's on loan to Middlesbrough, who's managed by a former assistant of Jose Mourinho called Aitor Karanka (Special K). Now, Mourinho is a strange soul, in that if he likes you and thinks that you have potential as a player, coach or whatever, he'll help you out no problem. But if you get on the same level as him, he'll cut you dead. So for Special K, he's loaned a few Chelsea academy talents, and Bamford- lovely, lovely Bamford the one who was wooed away- is one of them
Middlesbrough is the middle of the Championship playoffs, the final two teams go to Wembley and the one who wins, gets a PL place, and Bamford with his talent is giving them a shot at goals so to speak?
Brentford boss Warburton is in a strange place. The club has told him that even if he gets Brentford to the PL, he's still going to go at the end of the season. The owner is taking a page out of Red Bull's book in that once the team reach a new level, they look for the manager at that level
So jp, I hear you all say, where's the lad then? Here! He is here! His feet are gorgeous! The Notts Forest fan in me (Nottingham Forest are magic!) cries for what could have been (he even attended a local school- okay a posh local school) so he's one of the young 'uns I hope Chelsea doesn't loan out to the point where he loses his way with a loan too many, you know? The lad is QUALITY!
Seriously, it's not white boy thirst (um... no, he's a bit of a toff) just hella talented. I watch him and I like him, I do
Blllluuuueeeee hiss! Blue!
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, leave in comments. I'm going to be away for most of the day though - unfortunately, I have to go clothes shopping, I hate clothes shopping. I might also go to Ikea for some containers. Anyway! MODS, hear my cry- I need a Napoli fc tag because LJ is rejecting this one! Also, readers, read me- can you PLEASE tag this post - because I need to go!