Lionel Messi ruined Jerome Boateng's life
This Lionel Messi bad-boy phase has gone too damn far now. First the tax fraud, then the tattoos and now the public dismembering of a human being. Evil Messi does not care for silly things like human decency. This is in violation of so many treaties in the Geneva Conventions:
This is an existential debate in soccer form. Messi brought the ball up and Boateng questioned the Argentine on the condition of the human soul. And Messi, without regard for the feelings of his fellow man, reminded Jerome that all things are meaningless in the end and that death comes to all men regardless if he is good or bad. As you can see, it plunged Jerome Boateng into such a personal crisis that his motor functions abandoned him. Read the entire article here. Ha ha ha haaaaa, this article had me rolling
Chatter from the sidelines
- Neymar: Messi letting me take penalty left me speechless. I learn from him everday A better love story than Twilight
- Newcastle's John Carver: I'm the best coach in the Premier League Oh? All right
- Serie A team owner bans manager from playing ace because of Arsenal & Manchester City interest Paulo Dybala
- Diego Simeone Wants to Coach Serie A Side Lazio in the Future Simeone is a restless soul, ala Mourinho. Let him go, Atleti when he wants to, he'll roam, and come back, I'm sure
- Can Juventus Save Italian Soccer? Italian soccer isn't dead- they just have dodgy and crumbling stadia, economically ruinous practices for the clubs, and some odd TV rights issues, their product is fine! Don't cry for them anyone! Their coefficient is doing all right, thank you very much
- Pepe Reina could be heading back to Napoli after Italians open talks with Bayern Munich Quelle surprise, the lad realises that he wants to play
- Kaka eager for Gerrard's MLS arrival I'm trying to avoid everything Gerrard until he leaves 'Pool (I've tried to keep the articles on him to a minimum) but it's freaking Kaka, y'all
- Report: Muller Pissed at Being Taken off I'm sure it's water under the bridge now
- Gareth Bale is a great player and he must learn to deal with the criticism at Real Madrid, warns Barca rival Neymar I agree. Just... don't come back to the PL, thanks
- Is Champions League Defeat Start of the End for Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich? Idek, we'll see. Guardiola has his admirers though, yesterday I got reamed out by one and I had to tell them to slow their roll, like, does Guardiola even know a redditor defending his honour? Simma!
- Manchester United sign Memphis Depay - and their fans immediately start trolling Liverpool LOL for the LFC fans thought this was going to happen. Man United have LvG with his formidable reputation. LFC have Rodgers who acts as if he's Jose Mourinho and has yet to win anything. Don't tell the Rodgers fanboys though!
- Liverpool transfer news and rumours: Reds could lose Martin Skrtel to Inter Milan after contract extension stalls oh and yeah, LFC seems to nickel and dime contracts too
- Spanish FA suspends La Liga over government interference this is a decent overview with video and all
- Chelsea target Antoine Griezmann named April's La Liga player of the month To leave Simeone for Mourinho? Apples for apples tbh
- Under-the-Radar La Liga Players Who Could Move to the Premier League This Summer I was hoping that with La Liga's clubs getting more money they could keep their players for longer, which might be good for everyone, tbh. But seeing that it's pretty much still a Barca/Real Madrid weighted league SIGH
Sevilla 3- 0 Fiorentina
Stop, drop and roll, because Sevilla are on FIYAH!
Vidal was like... how you like me now?
TIL: Liverpool wanted Salah, who went to Chelsea instead, he's now on loan to Fiorentina. Spurs are alleged to want Salah, but Chelsea doesn't sell to PL rivals - unless their talents are dodgy like Sturridge (injuries) or mindset (Lukaku)
Napoli 1-1 Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Napoli drew first blood? Idek
I really hate the Napoli kit. Burn it
I wish Europa didn't go on so long. Why not have the play offs in the various blocks and then the best of meet at the end? Does it have to be so drawn out? I wish they'd kept the old format instead of this watered down business.
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, you know the drill! Unfortunately, today is a 2, of the 5:2 so I'm going to be short tempered and crabby until I have my supper. Gahh. PS the napoli tag doesn't work mods, please amend/advise?