Chatter from the sidelines
- Spanish domestic football to be suspended the players want a cut. It seems that in the PL, the players do get 1.5% of the royalties for appearances
- Lionel Messi and Xabi Alonso Support Potential La Liga Strike over TV Deal good explanation about the players grouses here
- FA told Graham Taylor not to pick ‘too many’ black players for England Colour me not surprised, especially in light of France and their quota with non white players back in 2008 under Blanc- not surprised. Although Taylor is denying it though
- Former Sunderland boss Gus Poyet could make Serie A switch
- Sevilla hosts Fiorentina, Napoli vs Dnipro in Europa League oh, this is tonight, right?
- Rafa Benitez's agent set for Napoli talks as Premier League clubs circle
good luck to you, Rafa, wherever.
- Liverpool players will give Chelsea a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge after winning the Premier League title LOL *sigh*
- Juventus have fought back through clever transfer policy...Man Utd and Liverpool should take note Yup, yup
- La Liga pair Real Sociedad and Malaga to make Milk Cup debut Milk Cup - Northern Ireland football tournament
Lionel Messi. Simply the best. Ever.
twitter got into it
Boateng was like...
Other memes are here
The narrative around this game was of Guardiola coming home. He left Barcelona under a cloud before he slinked off into his sabbatical.
Former teammates, now opposing coaches of world famous football sides, what a life, eh?
Alonso's form done slinked off at Christmas and hasn't come back.
Raktick ?- was on the ball. His midfield presence was commanding. That first half... whew, I can't tell the last time I enjoyed a game more. Thrilling!
Messi came to play and conquer last night. Whew!
Neuer made some key saves
Some lads hugging it out. Blah blah blah boring narrative, two brothers in opposing sides. One side got flattened
Mueller wasn't a happy bunny- at being subbed?
Wait... Schweinsteiger was on the field last night? Where?!
Messi was hot as fish grease last night
Messi stared down Neuer and charged- yo, what's this about Götze being better than Messi though? IN WHAT UNIVERSE?! What are people smoking--- and where can I get some?!
Neymar should have gotten another yellow for that dive though. But whatever! Barcelona won!
Jump, jump juuuuump for my love!
Neuer had some great saves
The great wall of Neuer was in effect in the first 45 mins
Neuer did his job, but Bayern did a Spurs last night. *looks around* I'll get my coat.
This is a great picture
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and pushback you know the drill. I'm out. Voting today, working tonight, the usual. Peace!