Chatter from the sidelines
- Gregory Mertens: Ex-Belgium U21 player dies after collapse RIP. Sympathies to his family
- Serie A - Filippo Inzaghi to stay as AC Milan coach A stay of execution
- From Blackpool to the Bernabeu nice article
- Manchester United, City, Arsenal and Liverpool are pathetic, slams Gary Neville as Chelsea close in on title LOL, true
- I'd rather win the Champions League than La Liga - Casillas Well, he said he preferred CL over the World Cup, so... the man's consistent
- Casillas: I'll stay at Madrid even if I'm not No.1 Right, real talk. RM already have Navas who did really well before they snapped him up, and he's not playing, and they'd bring in DeGea and start him as a no 1? Is it because Navas isn't European enough to be shot stopper for RM? Am I being too sensitive in thinking that this is dodgy?
- Lionel Messi expecting second child with partner Antonella Roccuzzo The kid is supposed to be another boy
- Chelsea legend Petr Cech set to bow out after a decade of glory - and backs new Blues dynasty adios
- The Cristiano Ronaldo effect: News reporter strips naked on TV while discussing the Real Madrid man oh?
- Nathaniel Clyne given 10-day deadline to decide on Manchester United transfer as Southampton star stalls on new contract Good
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles' mother attacks TWO Arsenal staff members during explosive tirade at club's training ground SMH. He needs to ditch his mum before she ruins his career
- Pep Guardiola cancels his press appearance on Bayern's 'Open Media Day huh, Guardiola didn't show up because it wasn't an obligation, and Bayern did it without his permission or summat
Video of highlights here
Not a good day at the office!
Chelsea 0 -0 Arsenal. According to match reports, a fair result in the WSL
OP: done! Any cheers, jeers or commentary pushback you know the drill! I shan't be around this weekend, off to hike and poke at rocks, but mostly to hike. Have a good weekend!
Please attempt the Reimagining [your team here] as Robert Ludlum novels challenge inspired by this blog post. Julie made a great go of it here for Arsenal. Thank you!