Chatter from the sidelines
- Colorado Rapids star Dillon Powers brushes aside Serie A rumors and aims for USMNT call-up what's the 411 on this bloke?
- Serie A hitman lined up for Fiorentina switch - blow for Chelsea and Arsenal?
every time I hear Destro's name, I think about the old GI Joe cartoon
- Gomez eyes European success
wants that Europa Cup and that CL place yasss
- Ryan Giggs will be the next Manchester United manager... the way he works is a lot like Jose Mourinho, says Louis van Gaal
I think Giggs needs to do a Mourinho and fly from the nest, try and garnish his name with some trophies and then come back.
- José Mourinho defends ‘less artistic’ Chelsea against Arsène Wenger jibes I'm with Mou on this one. It's not easy to defend. FFS!
- According to Der Westen Gündogan’s transfer to Manchester United is done, Dortmund supposed to receive 30 M Euros. source
- The relationship between a player's age and their position on a football pitch a good read on older midfield players Pirlo, Alonso, and Carrick and how their deep lying game helps their teams. Less news and more... analysis I reckon
- Bastian Schweinsteiger must leave Bayern Munich after losing his battle for supremacy, says Dietmar Hamann
naaah son. If Schweinsteiger left, I think that would be a step too far even for Guardioloa, you get me?
- Jamie Carragher: Eden Hazard MUSTN'T follow Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs stars to Spain Real Madrid seems to want him, and Carra is tired of Real Madrid and Barcelona coming to swoop up the stars in the PL for their rival galactico policy, because it means that there are no stars in the PL, as soon as they're cultivated they're swooped down on
- DAVID MOYES EXCLUSIVE: Man Utd pain, La Liga life and Fellaini and Mata's revival I can see Brendan Rodgers going this career route
- Caley Thistle ace Josh Meekings cleared to play in Scottish Cup final woot
- Liverpool transfer news: Give me the tools and I will make club great again, says Brendan Rodgers you already got £250 million mate, and we're barely clinging on to fifth place.
- Liverpool transfer news and rumours: Reds make offer for Real Madrid star Asier Illarramendi according to Marca, Illarra's seeing the writing on the wall, and finally realises that he needs to go. The club isn't necessarily packing his bags for him to gtfo, but they aren't holding him back either
- Real Madrid midfielder Isco 'hurt' and 'not very happy' after being dropped for James Rodriguez despite strong season they paid a lot of money for James, so he has to play, I guess?
- Manchester United offer David de Gea £200,000-a-week deal to try and keep goalkeeper at Old Trafford it seems that LvG is resigned to losing his goal keeper? But he has Victor Valdes so no tears
- Sunderland branded 'disgraceful' for allowing Adam Johnson to play against Stoke despite child sex charges he still has to be paid, if they haven't terminated his services, they're in a relegation battle... short of him being arrested and dragged off to jail, I can see why Advocaat has been pretty much all hands on deck as distasteful as it is. They stand to lose at least £40m if they get kicked out of the PL. The chants are going to be interesting though
- Why Thierry Henry is an unpopular – and terrible – pundit on Sky Sports I'll take his word for it. I don't watch Sky Sports
- Brazilian Soccer’s Financial Disarray Starts to Show on the Field nearly all Brazilian football teams are bankrupt
- Atlético plan to raise Antoine Griezmann’s release clause to €70 million Yep, that sounds about right
OP: done. Cheers, jeers and pushback, you know the drill!