Chatter from the sidelines
- Jurgen Klopp rejects West Ham approach as Boleyn chiefs begin search for Sam Allardyce replacement I have to say, West Ham have been treating Allardyce shabbily
- Liverpool make contact over PSV's Memphis Depay as Brendan Rodgers plots Anfield clear-out Well, hell. Spurs was after Depay last season, couldn't come to a deal. Rumour has it that Depay has rejected overtures from PSG and Spurs. I can't see him going to LFC, because LvG wants him
- Rafael desperate for Manchester United stay - but fears summer Old Trafford exit he's so cute
- Arsenal news and transfers: Gunners pull away from Juventus in Gonzalo Higuain chase?hmmm
- Reports - Chelsea ready to splash £43m on La Liga star
Nah, I can't see Koke leaving. Atletico Madrid is getting money, Simeone has guided players to success, they're in the CL and eyeing top three in La Liga. This isn't the Atletico that Torres stepped into you know? Short of having a new experience away, there's no need for him to go
- Middlesbrough striker Patrick Bamford named Championship Player of the Year
he's been tearing up the Championship, will he play for Chelsea though? Or off on another loan?
- Dad of Gareth Bale fiancée Emma Rhys-Jones could be jailed for 30 years family, eh? Who would have 'em? NSFW- woman with fur coat and no knickers in the side bar
- La Liga: Full-backs proving to be key figures at Spain's top sides good article
- Ancelotti blamed over Modric tl;dr: Mordic's been overworked. A common complaint re: Ancelotti is that he doesn't rotate his squad
- Liverpool set for Memphis Depay duel with Manchester United hmmm to work with Rodgers, or LvG? Jeez, this is embarrassing
- Celtic demand SFA explanation for Cup semi-final ‘hand-ball’ ruling Ooooh this will run and run
- Arsenal cool interest in Morgan Schneiderlin following Francis Coquelin's emergence Oh? *ears prick up* Schneiderlin still wants his CL nights though. He has no desire to be home on a Tuesday or a Wednesday night next season
- West Ham face compensation risk over state aid for Olympic Stadium refit Man, this stadium. So much drama around this stadium. West Ham and Spurs fell out over it in a big way
- Nicklas Bendtner dropped because of poor timekeeping, say Wolfsburg Oh Lord Bendtner. LOL
- Clitheroe FC player sacked after ‘sex video’ posted online NO!
- Hannover 96 apologies to Ultras, Ultras will start attending games again Link in German translated by the powers of google</a>
OP: done. Cheers and jeers, you know the drill. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but everyone's either in training, or licking their wounds. I'm sure I'll have some tomorrow!