Chatter from the sidelines
- Dr. Müller-Wohlfart and some of his staff have resigned immediately as the team physicians for Bayern Munich. I'm meh on Guardiola or Bayern, but am fan of gossip, and this seems to be bubbling, more anon
- Bayern Munich doctor Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt quits after argument more info on this incident here but basically Guardiola blamed Bayern's defeat to Porto on the medical staff. Say what now?
- Now this German newspaper is saying that after Rummenigge spoke to him, re: Ribery's injury Müller-Wohlfarht quit so it gets fuzzier
- Meet the 93-year-old Reading fan whose dislike of Arsenal dates to the 1920s commitment
- BREAKING: The @PFA Players' POTY nominees: Diego Costa, Philippe Coutinho, David de Gea, Eden Hazard, Harry Kane & Alexis Sanchez. good for them all, I think DeGea or Kane because they've single handedly defined their team's season
- Oscar future at Chelsea uncertain, with Liverpool and Juventus 'monitoring' situation hmmm
- Fernando Torres says Steven Gerrard is the best he has played with sighs all around from the Sernando shippers
Poldi had a kid. Who knew?
Klopp still getting them social media mentions
Yeah, I'm really going to miss these nike training kits. Love the stripe that runs over the shoulders and stops at the elbow
Wolfsburg 1 - 4 Napoli
Higuain on it
Wolfsburg didn't do too well
Well, there's always the league
It was Rafa's birthday last night. I'm sure that he didn't celebrate it though. He's not one for sentiment, it seems
FC Sevilla 2 - 1 Zenit
Sevilla were 1-1 until a volley by one of their players got them the winning match point
The match seemed to be even stevens more or less
Dynamo 1- 1 Fiorenta
I didn't watch this match. Sorry, but the match report said that Fiorenta got flummoxed by Dynamo's flair
NYCFC 1 - 1 Philadelphia Union
match report here. If They can't be arsed with pictures and results, neither can I
OP: done! Any cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, y'all know the drill!