- Werder Bremen Defender Confirms Intention To Return To Serie A Carldirola wants to return
- Juventus 1-0 Monaco: Vidal penalty hands Italians’ slender advantage penalty
- Manchester United will offer Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez to Southampton Say no, Southampton.
- No Arab players need apply to Israeli football team, coach says *sigh* and they're a part of UEFA.
- Tim Sherwood replies to 6 year old fan who applied for Villa job diamond geezer, he is
- Suarez: A Serbian referee is not good enough a joke is begging to be made here, but I'ma pass
- Carvajal denies biting striker Mandzukic nah mate, you got your Luis Suarez on
- Liverpool and Everton captains to release 96 balloons from Anfield to mark 26th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster Will happen tomorrow
Atletico Madrid 0- 0 Real Madrid
Spanish fans, and the Spanish FA not giving two tosses, what's new? Antiblackness in Europe, again, what's new?
Watching this match, I see why Mourinho craves Varane and allegedly wants him at Chelsea. Varane was working, doing his JOB- and how!
Atletico Madrid started this match terribly. Their goal keeper made six saves in the first half. Six! I hope Simeone bought him a drink. Anyway, this is James' attempt at a goal kick. An attempt was made
It was an ugly, brutal match. Elbows and teeth. Blood was shed. Yes. Football demands sacrifice. Marcelo was so good
Turin was no slouch either. His hold up, dribbling, body strength- let me stop, OMG
Bale tried it. I read that he had surgery to pin back his ears as soon as he got some money. Okay, but what about his hair though? Nah, I'll stop ragging on him, he's grown on me- like a fungus. The English media are trying to get people to cheer for Real Madrid because Bale is the last British player left in the competition. People throw back their head, laugh and say 'No'
Mandz got elbowed, and bitten by Real Madrid players. Yes, bitten! Caravajal? Anyway, some Real Madrid supporters were defending the biting - "At least he's not as bad as Suarez?" This is where I ask- were you all born in a barn? Biting isn't acceptable! Ever!
In my eyes, Sergio Ramos is the true captain of Real Madrid. Also, I think him and Alberto Moreno must have decided to get the same hair cut talking over Skype or something. Why it looking like a surgical scar though?
So. Much. Head(ers).
Attacks blunted on both sides
Real Madrid, smarting from the seven times they've met Atletico Madrid and unable to defeat them, came with tonnes of testosterone today
My MOTM right here. A good goal keeper can save your house, marriage, and this case, Champions League chances
Sums up the match, really
Juventus 1- 0 Monaco
Pirlo, statesman of the game, claps for the fans
The grand dame of Serie A had her subjects turn out in their finery
The atmosphere expectant, jubilant, for she demands no less
Her soldiers take their picture
Tevez high on his successful penalty
Buffon tested but not beaten
Missive of his deeds sent far and wide into the twittersphere
Pirlo did his work
Ouch at that ink
Claudio laid out by Yannick
When on his feet, Marchisio did damage.
Looking at the Nike kit for the last time. They'll be moving to Adidas this season
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, you know the drill! Question, can anyone give me hints in developing language listening skills for my Spanish listening? I'm crap right now. Thanks!