Chatter from the sidelines
- FT: @ChelseaFC are the second UEFA Youth League winners after beating @FCShakhtar_eng 3-2 in Nyon only three members of the team aren't English. But let's see if they break into first team action under Mourinho, hmm?
- Liverpool's Raheem Sterling could be in hot water something about inhaling nitrous oxide? What, aren't cigarettes good enough for a vice?
- Arsenal begin talks with Liverpool and Manchester United's Serie A target Gonzalo Higuain what?
- Patrick Vieira to REPLACE Manuel Pellegrini should he slip-up against West Ham Good! If he can bring through academy EDS talent, all for the better!
- Begovic is looking to leave Stoke for... Spurs?say what?
- Can Alex Pritchard make the grade at Tottenham? I've been impressed with this lad so far. My partner follows Derby so he sees most of the matches from most of the teams and he thinks that Pritchard is quality
- Click here to see Arsenal's 3rd kit Y'all thought the three stripes were a mistake? >:D
- Premier League - Williams: Monk's done 'good job' I agree. People overlook Monk's work with the Swans
Chelsea U19s win the European competition. So will any of them make it to the first team as a squad player or nah?
Solanke and Brown scored the goals. They saw off Roma
Brown collected his award. Mourinho sent word that he needed his services- and he left celebrations - to ride the bench
Liverpool 2- 0 Newcastle
Didn't watch the game, because you know, work. But Coutinho dazzled like a disco ball, I hear
Coutinho was knitting everything together in the midfield. Quality. Glad we've locked him down for the next few years
Jordon Ibe came back to a warm welcome in the PL.
Moreno had a good game last night. Likes to bomb forward, doesn't he? </a>
Can did his job in defence
The inquiry continues, apace I think
Migs has twelve clean sheets so far this season. If he holds on he might claim the record
Moreno posted this on his Instagram
Marcelo attends a press conference about the showdown tonight between Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid. We're hair twins
I'll miss this Madrid training kit. It's a shame that they have to change the style every year
I... don't know either
I need to see Silva and Ramos side by side, for reasons
Navas in training
Sorry. I can't pixelate Pepe's face
Atlético de Madrid
That's not my good side, says Greizmann. Make sure you take my good side.
El Cholo watches El Niño in training.
Greizmann stretches before training
Marca be hyping it up. I tried to avoid posting articles on this, because it's all bluster until it happens. We'll see tonight!
Suarez has such pretty eyes. I know that people poo poo brown eyes, but they're just as lovely as other colours.
I MUST remember to put Fernando Torres on safe search. My partner's eye snagged on the page where I got this picture and went, "MY EYES!" Whoops
I shall miss this season's Atlético training kit.
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, you know the drill! Wait- wait! A question- for those leagues who have B sides (like Bundesliga with Bayern B, or Real Madrid with Castilla B) do they share the same home stadium with their senior sides? Like, would Castilla B play at the Bernabeu, for instance?