Chatter from the sidelines
- Pep Guardiola bemoans Bayern Munich's 'critical' injury crisis with only 14 players fit ahead of crucial period what are they doing in training? MMA?
- Parma defeated Juve! down but not out
- In-Form Claudio Marchisio Is Silver Lining for Juventus in Shock Parma Loss every cloud has a silver lining
- Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini lining up Manchester City trio Samir Nasri, Yaya Toure and James Milner huh
- Manchester United against Manchester City set to feature 14 native Spanish-speaking players and only NINE English-speakers James Milner took it upon himself to learn Spanish because a lot of his Man City team mates didn't speak English as a first language.I remember Daniel Sturridge was talking about getting a Spanish tutor due to all the Spanish speakers at Anfield
- Crystal Palace fan Rebecca Lowe is playing major role in helping the American audience fall in love with Premier League football
I like their theme tune
Due to time constraints, can't do much match pictures today. I have some time tomorrow.
I promised someone on this comm that I'd post pictures of the football kits for the upcoming 2-15/2016 season. If there's interest, I can do another one in the future? If not, it's all good. I can bake muffins
The Arsenal's home colours are red and white. This is the alleged third kit. The other kits can be seen here
Chelsea's home kit looks similar to this years (and this year's is handsome. I wish I could bring myself to wear their kit). This is the third option. The other Chelsea kits are here
Man City's kit looks like NYFCs kit. So it seems the Mansour financial group is trying to get all their kits to look distinctly similar
This is the Man U second kit. Unfortunately for United, they have to wear their Nike kits for their preseason tours, so they won't be shown until... I want to say in August?
Juventus has signed with Adidas for 2015/2016. The omnipresent Adidas stripes are present, but it works with the black and white
Southampton used to have a deal with Adidas for their kits, then due to reasons, did them in house last year (which I LOVED), but with Adidas offering better terms (due to the Saints' new status, as well as the popularity of the Premiere League in America with NBC and such) it suited them to go back. I actually like this kit. These pictures are hosted from my dropbox account, but please, if curious, go to source www.footyheadlines.com
Bayern Munich's home kit design is simple, classic I'd dare say that I even like it.
Their away kit is simple too. A throwback, kinda
Y'all saw the home LFC kit. The away and third kits are a bit better. I like the all white, even though it reminds me of the England all white kit. The new Chelsea kit is all white too, with blue and I want to say red stripes on the sleeves
Real Madrid's 2015/16 colours are white with grey stripes, grey with solar yellow stripes, and Navy with azure stripes.
Real Madrid 2nd kit grey with solar yellow stripes and the Club World Cup badge
For the first time in the Barcelona's history, they're going with horizontal stripes. The second kit is based off the Catalan Senyera flag, hence the red and yellow stripes
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and pushback, you know the drill. As other kits get leaked, I'll try and do a round up, or links wherever I can. Also, please keep in mind that even if these are leaked, the designs might be subject to change? All right? I can't do the pictures today, because again, hikes. But I will try and do a weekend roundup for tomorrow. Bye!