international week
Chatter from the sidelines
- Verratti: Every Italian wants to play in Serie A... but I'm very happy in Paris they are happy with you, I reckon
- Liverpool and Man United target ready to quit Serie A this summer Lies
- Man Utd and Chelsea target Varane SPEAKS OUT about lack of playing time at Real Madrid he's willing to bide his time and wait. I... guess
- Juventus' attempt to sue the Italian Football Association (FIGC) for damages incurred by their enforced relegation to Serie B has been branded "frivolous" by the governing body's president. let's see how it goes
- Why being a Real Madrid homegrown player is difficult, explains Juventus’ Alvaro Morata lack of playing time, can't compete with galactico policy...
- Dries Mertens Searches For African Schoolboy After Spotting Him Wearing His Napoli Shirt In National Geographic Photo *deletes comment*
- Jose Mourinho won't be a long term success at Chelsea tl;dr- short term solutions, toxic work environment. I'd also add lack of academy grads but *kanye shrug* Chelsea missed him when he was gone. Mourinho and Stamford bridge are MFEO
- Bayern Munich's Xabi Alonso Posts 'Then and Now' Picture with Zinedine ZidaneI admire Alonso's judicious use of his twitter.
- Xavi (35) has signed a 3+1 year deal with Qatari club Al Sadd. He will also work at a youth academy and get his coaching degree. [as] I'm sure he'll get to keep his passport
- Rafael van der Vaart is going to Sporting Kansas City Home of google fast internet, and stuff
- The Zidane dynasty: Zinedine has four sons coming through the Real Madrid academy... so, could they all end up playing for him?
TIL Zidane has FOUR sons and one plays as goalie. I'd bet on the goalie player being good - Marco Reus on Arsenal's radar as Arsene Wenger prepares for Walcott departure
Walcott isn't even worth his wage NOW much less more. Say no, Liverpool. I'd rather you tap academy talent, recall them from loan, and take a chance than bleeding Walcott who's more off field than on. We already have Studge, bless him
Pictures


Then and now
Argentina's nt are going to play El Salvador... in Warshington?! (Idek why American politicians pronounce it that way)
Messi and co with Luis Scola after the game
Costa Rica 0 -0 Paraguay
No pictures
Nigeria Bolivia
Bahrain 0 -6 Colombia
Falcao shoots and scores
Hair flapping in the wind, like...
Cuadrado gets his in as well. I really dig the Colombian kit. Adidas stumped up for this one
Iran 2- 0 Chile
In what's considered an upset, Iran shocked. Good on them
Puma does the Chilean kit? Who knew? It's nice
Montazeri and Vargas get stuck in
Are we liking the cut outs? o.Ô
France 1 -3 Brazil
Varane and France drew first blood. Marie Le Penn says that she can't cheer for the French team because too many ethnics or something. What? Y'all have Varane and Pogba and that Real Madrid player I can never remember. The BBC guy. Who's named after a country? Or a car? Idek
The point is, it's a great team.
Neymar scored with dodgy barnet and all
Sch- Schneid--him and Felipe Luis, Saints and Blues getting in the mix
Sorry I didn't get to see this match. If anyone can hook me up with a link, I'll be grateful. GRATEFUL.

