Chatter from the sidelines
- Joe Hart made 10 saves tonight versus Barcelona, the most by a goalkeeper in a Champions League game this season. Busy. defence what defence?
- Messi full of praise for 'phenomenon' Hart Joe Hart seems to show up for the Cl games in a why that barring Aguero, the other teammates don't
The final eight teams: Paris Saint-Germain ; FC Porto ; Bayern Munich ; Atletico Madrid ; FC Barcelona ; AS Monaco ; Juventus ; Real Madrid CF
- Sepp Blatter: Fifa president rejects BBC and Sky election debate Surprise, surprise
- Fernando Torres likens Chelsea career to 'swimming in wet clothes' his interviews are always interesting
- Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu on: Altering La Liga TV rights - EXCLUSIVE We need other clubs to keep growing. Tl;dr: Barça wants TV rights spread equally for the clubs in La Liga. Real Madrid still says no. Bilbao Athletic is against it too, from what I've read?
- Manchester United ace 'offered teen £10k for sordid threesome sex session with another player' Man United - this is the third sex issue I've heard with the team in just as many weeks
Joe Hart against Barcelona. Defenders, what defenders?
Barcelona 1- 0 Man City (Aggregate 3-1)
Joe Hart worked for his pay last night
Shut down Milner and Kompany. To be fair, shutting down Kompany doesn't seem to be that hard nowadays
Barcelona got one goal, and Hart blocked the rest of them
Guardiola be like... "Please Messi, don't hurt 'em
Barcelona is one of the best teams in the freaking world, NGL. This reaction says it all. So long, English coefficient
Messi and Hart hold hands. Barcelona will be in high spirits for El Clasico on Sunday, it will be a good one
Posting a picture of Aguero because I thirst
Messi nutmegged Milner
So good, Guardiola had to cover his face
Dortmund 0-3 Juventus (score expressed in aggregate)
Tevez had a new leash on life last night
Dortmund practiced their choreo for the game last night
The pictures from the match
Tevez scored two goals, and set up the third. Goddamn
They are through
With every smile, a tear must fall
Sorry, lads. Not this year
Lord, someone write me fanfic
OP: done. Any cheers and jeers leave in the post. Well, that was a sobering night, eh? Onward to El Clasico!