- Ryan Bertrand joins Southampton for £10m from Chelsea on four-and-a-half year deal
good, he'll see first team action. Now for Ruben Loftus-Cheek to move. Come to LFC, boo. Or go to Spurs, you'll never get first team minutes for Chelsea at this rate
- Agreement has been reached! Schurrle to Wolfsburg
- Barcelona Accused of Tax Evasion in $107 Million Neymar Deal orgies and tax evasion. I guess Neymar was worth it?
- Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul in transfer talks with Serie A outfit Roma just as well, one of the three who tried to revolt against the new coach
- Salah completes Fiorentina loan adios
- Chelsea and Everton do the best business as Premier League clubs scramble for a good deal on transfer deadline day round up
Website of interest
Dirty Tackle. It's a well written and funny website about the sport. There's a Letter from Bojan series, that tells the story about Bojan, sent to the PL by Lionel Messi to test if a Barca player could do it on a cold, wet Tuesday (Monday?) night in Stoke.
Rooney having a pop at American football. There was some controversy this year I read? Something about deflated footballs?
Awesome Mata graphic
John Green (yes, that John Green) waxed lyrical over LFC's win on Saturday
Random BvD pictures
Practising set pieces (this was before their first match for the second half of the season).
OP:sorry, splitting headache, can't continue. The usual disclaimer applies