Chatter from the sidelines
- Cristiano: "Messi has a hand in my motivation as I do in his" it is good for football, Ronaldo says
- Trezeguet announces retirement read more italian link
- When will Bayern’s wounded warriors be ready for battle? questions that keep us up at night
- Grenade kills, injures fans watching African Cup of Nations match OMG I'm so sorry
- Lassana Diarra on verge of joining Borussia Dortmund Dortmund's strengthening its midfield
- Liverpool transfer news and rumours: Mario Lemina eyed as Steven Gerrard replacement; Nathaniel Clyne and Saido Berahino linked good, about time
- Selling your soul for more money On Monday, Sebastian Giovinco signed away his career. He gave up his footballing soul in return for the most lucrative contract in Major League Soccer history.
- Axel Witsel sparks Manchester United transfer speculation after admitting his huge admiration for the Old Trafford club and stating desire to play in Premier League
from St Petersburg to the PL?
- Ivory Coast 1-1 Guinea AFCON 2015 MATCH REPORT: Gervinho gets red for slapping Naby Keita but Elephants still claim draw slapping people on the pitch?
- Árbeloa is talking again in summary: still speaks to Mourinho, wants to finish his career at Real Madrid, Casillas and himself have a professional relationship not a friendly one. When he supported Karim when he was being whistled at got hauled up by someone (didn't say who) who chastised him for doing so, because he wasn't the captain. If you want to hear the Spanish, go here This article summarises things nicely
- Soccer’s Squad-Player Syndrome read more
Ray Hudson on the Ronaldo vs Messi rivalry
Coppa Italia Roma 2 -1 Italia
Cole looking dazed and confused. That's been the summation of his experience in Rome so far
Roma advanced to the quarter finals
I can't find much pictures of this match
Liverpool 1- Chelsea 1 - FA Cup match
Last night it was cold. Not surprised to see snow flurries up North
The best LFC have played all season, tbh. All this without an identified (and prolific) striker
Chelsea drew first blood with a penalty
John Terry shows Raheem Sterling some moves. WTF? This is how you defend, now?
Oscar gives his water bottle a cuddle
Matic and Gerrard fighting it out. Gerrard had a good game last night. Too bad his shot HIT THE GOAL POST
UGH, Costa. Fred Flintstone look alike indeed
The break did Sterling good. He was fantastic last night.
Like a mosh pit on the field. Moving on!
Courtois got MOTM - deserved, he stopped about twenty shots from LFC!
match report with good photos here
Ivory Coast 1-1 Guinea
Gervinho slapped his opponent. Oh, my. Got a straight red
Yaya Toure, Citizen by day, AFCON player on international duty
Cameroon 1- 1 Guinea
The Daily Mail, bless its light and sports section- actually carry articles on the matches.Cameroon and New York Red Bulls defender Ambroise Oyongo (left) celebrates his late equaliser
The match seemed highly competitive. A lot of players from English clubs feature in the various sides
OP: any broken links, corrections, etc. Please give a shout and I will amend as soon as.