Chatter from the sidelines
- Wolfsburg-Star († 20) dies in car accident Junior Malanda. He wasn't driving, but in the back seat of the car.
- Southampton boss Ronald Koeman discusses SHOCK Barcelona move interesting. Koeman has a clause in his contract that says he can leave for £2 million if Barcelona come knocking at his door
- Liverpool looking to offload Balotelli, get Romero. Lloris might go to PSG. Noooo Lucas might leave LFC too. Let me just lay here.
- Oldham Athletic director Barry Owen: I will never regret trying to sign Ched Evans... and it only fell through because of money there you have it
- Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid: 5 differences between la Liga chasing sides match up today.
- Spanish Paper Talk: Pep Guardiola Targets Real Madrid Star Varane. LRB, it's not like Real Madrid have a use for him anyway
- Luis Enrique says if he loses his players' support, he'll walk away from Barça
- Talking point: How will it all end at Barcelona? a whole lot of talking going on
- Jordan Henderson is Steven Gerrard's natural successor as Liverpool captain
no more interviews in Liverpool
- Charlie Nicholas apologises after saying Manchester City midfielders Fernandinho and Fernando 'look the same'
so all of all look alike. ._.
- Gareth Bale BOOED by Real Madrid fans for NOT PASSING to Cristiano Ronaldo (who wasn't happy himself) man, whatever. Just don't come back to the PL, Bale. Stay in La Liga
Out and about
Reus is back in Germany, I'm sure. Their matches begin Jan 30, but saw this picture and thought I'd give a shout out
BvB on the move. Congrats to Hummels, he and his girlfriend are getting married. No, not the poster from this comm
The sound of a million hearts breaking
Liverpool won over Sunderland
We played a good first half, but fell off on the second half. Because we have no killer instinct. Kittens. I'm supporting a team of kittens in a yellow and red kit.
Marković scored and seems to be coming into his own
Can was good
I am going to write a lust filled post on Can (dat passing, dat time on the ball) but not today, okay
Tottenham Hotspur started so well
Crystal Palace won. Spurs continue their shaky form away (can only seem to perform well at home for the moment). I'm just glad that Pardew is away from the England job because he's a twunt. Moving on
Aguero came back into the fold and on the field.
David Silva his usual majestic self. That silky touch, a general in the midfield. I love me some him
But Everton were on fire though. It seems that Everton had a sit down with their manager (Martinez) and told him that they didn't like his tactics for the team, and said to him that they wanted to play more direct.
Martinez, to his credit, took it on board, and asked the team if they had any ideas. They wanted to give Lukaku more service, and be more attacking, less passing. He told them to work out a plan and that they'd go over it in training
It paid dividends, because Everton came out with a tie and a point. Considering that they had lost all their PL games before and seem dispirited, you could feel the confidence coming from them as they had a game plan and stopped City in their tracks
Pelligrini said that City were complacent, but to be fair, Everton just had more spirit that day
Chelsea won against Newcastle. Oscar at his best passing
Diego Costa and Chelsea aka Fred Flinstone and Friends (omg still cracking up at the redditor who coined that phrase weeks later) dispatched Newcastle. Carver (Newcastle's caretaker and manager) is keen for the job, but this result won't help his case
Burnley came to slay, okay? They are enjoying their PL stint and aren't going anywhere! Ya heard? In addition, they've slapped on release clauses on ALL their talent. Danny Ings is valued at £5 million. A snip for an English player who seems to be getting better all the time
Leicester City were falling like a rock, and ended up at the bottom of the table with a deficit of 25 points. They are clawing back, y'all. Now with -17 points as they've drawn and won their last three games
Albrighton, like Leicester City is up for the challenge. The PL is still to play for
Swans tied with West Ham. I can't find pictures of my boo Bony anywhere
My boo Wilifred Bony is wanted by Manchester City, but they say that Chelsea is on the hunt for him as well. Swansea are holding on for for the prize, because they've said that he can win you a title
Yesterday, Real Madrid went back to winning ways after their two match 'slump' *dead stare*
I am avoiding pictures of Bale (unless from a distance) and Pep. Thank you for understanding. Here is James to make this decision easier
Casillas presented the World Cup Club Cup *dead eye stare*
Gareth Bale got booed for not passing to Ronaldo, Ronaldo called Bale a p**a. It was business as usual, then
OP: Thank you for reading. Hopefully will be around for the matches, but I do have a hike to be going on