Chatter from the sidelines
- Bartomeu is supporting Messi and seeks new coach Stick a fork in Luis Enrique, for he is done. Deader than disco. Enrique took on the king- and missed
- New York FC confesses Frank Lampard signing was a fraud this is a song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friend. I know that it's the New York Post and they get the side eye, but leave me this.
- La Liga Preview: Atletico Madrid prepare for Barcelona clash The wounded Barca giants, torn from within, shadows for their former selves. This against Atlético Madrid, together, stronger
- Louis van Gaal thinks that de Gea will stay long term twitter entry but it's a source. Manchester United fans are not convinced. There's an air of disquiet about
- Man City’s Nastasic on his way to Schalke: the latest musical chairs during this transfer window
- Adrian delighted with Vicente del Bosque praise... and the West Ham goalkeeper could be in line for a Spain call-up!Ahhh! He's been quality, gotta say
- There was no talk of Manchester City. It was all New York’ Frank, go on, pull the other one!
- Messi’s Behaviour Is Nothing New Guardiola had his problems with Messi too
- Atletico Madrid set to challenge in La Liga and Champions League I wouldn't put it past them. You go, Cholo.
- Manuel Neuer MUST win the Balon D'Or Click through article, sorry. Reasons: Won the World Cup with Germany (so? It means he already got an award the best one. No sympathy here), the Balon D'Or needs a shakeup (I agree), Revolutionised the role of Goalkeeper (made the position more recognised and appreciated, true), match winner, best goal keeper in the world (Slight wiggle room for debate. Courtois is my no. 1, but go on), Goal Keepers deserve more credit in the sport (true. A good goalie will win you games) and... most compelling reason- it should be a German (wait... what? What's nationality got to do with it),
Throw back Saturday (work with it). Guess who these guys are?
Wow, Torres hasn't changed much
Torres and Aragones, flash back.
Christian Erikson from Spurs out and about
As an LFC fan, seeing the crest in the toffee's colour is weird to me. But striking though
The Citizens vs their noisy neighbours
The blues and the gunners. No. No.
Weird. All Weird.
OP: question for all you spanish readers. if you do come across any recent articles with Simeone and Torres, can you link them here, please? Thanks