Fifa to publish Michael Garcia's corruption report 'where legally possible' as Sepp Blatter claims 'the crisis has stopped'
Fifa President Sepp Blatter declared “the crisis at Fifa is over” after the Executive Committee of football’s governing body agreed to publish its own confidential report into corruption in the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids.
But he confirmed that Fifa will not revisit the decision to award those two tournaments to Russia and Qatar. That choice was made in December 2010 by a Fifa Executive Committee of which 11 of the 25 members have since left, eight as a direct consequences of allegations of corruption.
The report will be published with “appropriate redactions” to protect the confidentiality of those who cooperated with its author, US attorney Michael Garcia.oh, Fifa
Chatter from the sidelines
- FIFA bans third party ownership Falcao and Costa will be the last of that breed. Link in Portuguese
- David de Gea telling friends he's staying put
- No room for errors in La Liga for Atletico and Barca I guess
- Hernandez staying on at Real Madrid
- Lucas Silva has reaffirmed his intention to join Real Madrid the thirst
- Shaqiri is wanted by clubs haven't they watched him play lately?</i>
- Bayern could do a Dortmund, admits Guardiola pisstake in 4-3-2-1...
- Is Luis Enrique losing the plot the question on all culés minds tbh
- Real Madrid are God's team I guess, but you got rid of that cross, no? I find the concept of Super Club Cup rather superfluous tbh, but that's probably my European bias
- I'm so glad we got Sanchez rub it in, Wenger, LOL. Football is a funny old sport at times
- Hummels linked to Manchester United. again or still. Depends on how you look at it, I suppose
- It’s now or (another club) for Falcao. Keep him in your prayers
- Tottenham Academy better than Southampton big talk, Pochettino
- HSV investor wants his money back article in German. Someone is throwing a strop
It's Sanchez's birthday- or was
Poldi and Sanchez sharing shirts. Birthday shoutouts sent to all
birthday shoutouts every which where
Big festive German
Chappy is Manchester's City caretaker. He seems to be a nice man.
Harty signed a new contract
Right. Gotta dash. I have to get baking supplies and stuff for this vegan eggnog that I've been tasked to try. Will hopefully do a round up of match highlights from today tomorrow. Any corrections, oversights, etc. I'll correct when I have time. TTFN