Game Scores for 9.12.2014
Game scores 9.12.2014
Chatter from the sidelines
- Liverpool 1-1 Basle: Reds sent crashing out of the Champions League despite Steven Gerrard's best efforts last night, still angry. This morning, still angry
- Real set Spanish record for consecutive wins of 19read more
- Arsenal ban anti-Arsene Wenger banners ahead of Galatasaray clash as pressure mounts on under-fire Frenchman read more
- Basel mock Liverpool in instagram post ehh, classy
- Barcelona blocked from signing Thomas Vermaelen replacement outside of the transfer window
- Marco Reus is learning Spanish for a Spanish moveread more
- Sergio Aguero: Man City striker out for four to six weeks - Pellegrinioy
- Liverpool: "We We're Good Enough" Brendan Rodgers candid after exit to Basel FFS, this guy is a menace
- Liga MX considers involving MLS teams in Copa MX more here
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is Made in Chelsea! Jose Mourinho lauds 18-year-old ahead of Blues bow in the Champions Leaguehere
Overview of Matches played 9.12.2014
The road to the CL
Another Real Madrid win and Alvardo scored a goal
Bless Mats for writing in English. Out because of back problems
Reus has been busy... designing PUMA boots
Anthony Ujah, a striker playing for FC Cologne celebrated his goal with this message last weekend
Ha! How did I miss this?
Thanks, Basel. Awesome
Saison-Debütant Nuri Sahin for Dortmund
I hope Klopp treats Sahin better than Brendan Rodgers did. -_-
Kuba for Dortmund
I was asked for some Mats Hummels. Found some Marco Reus in some interesting knickers
This pic looks as if it could be an ad for a cologne
I feel like one of those tumblr peeps who'd be writing those 'imagine' fics. You know the ones, "Imagine, you and Mats on a roller coaster and it's stuck at its peak for an hour."
That sums up Liverpool's chances/efforts/selections/entire season last night. I am still angry
Sorry, Stevie. Thank you for making us believe, for a moment, that we had a chance. You've done it all for the club, now run
Arsenal got through! Congrats lads!
One more pic! Cheering on English teams, me. Since Rodgers couldn't give a toss about the CL.
Arsenal no 1 goalie is back
Real Madrid warming up for formalities
Ronaldo captain for this match
Llorente for Juventus. They are throoooouuuugggghhhh!!!
David Silva training for Manchester City. Please find form and get through this, guys
James' woman's new face! Everything's settled in, and she's lost some weight, got lighter. Does she look like a Real Madrid WAG now?
OP: Did round up of articles instead of spotlighting main ones. Nothing of note to merit a highlight of text, tbh. Enjoy the pictures instead