Borussia Dortmund players pull pints for fans at Christmas party to apologise for poor results
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp in 2008, Borussia Dortmund have been perennial title contenders in the Bundesliga and one of Europe's best teams.
Hummels there's too much head on that pint
That's not been the case this season with Dortmund rock bottom in Germany's top flights after winning just three of their first 13 matches, amassing 11 points, while rivals Bayern Munich lead the division and are so far unbeaten.
Things might be better in the Champions League, where they top Arsenal's group, but Dortmund fans expect much better from their side having finished in the top two in each of the last four seasons.I'd take two vidocin, Alex
More head - I mean, beer
Chatter From The Sidelines
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal midfielder reaches out-of-court settlement with his father for sacking him last year get an agent that is not family, Ozil
- Arsenal Get 3rd Straight Win, but Pressure on Arsene Wenger Only Intensifiesto be fair, Arsenal weren't convincing
- We have not received any offers for Poldoski The Saga Continues
- Brazilian Superstar Marta Talks About Upcoming Women's World Cup and More read article here
- Transfer rumours: Premier League gossip and news Arsenal, Spurs,
players in the transfer crosshairs
- Liverpool players want Gerrard to stay We'll see. Gerrard has until May to decide
- Leicester City to investigate manager Nigel Pearson’s foul-mouthed attack on supporters during defeat to Liverpool really, dude
- Premier League clubs fail in attempt to get FA Cup third round fixtures moved to a new dategood
- Premier League - Didier Drogba: Jose Mourinho hails 'remarkable' Chelsea strikersome one is happy. Did I link this already?
- Leandro Castán's Imminent Brain Surgery Weighs Heavy on Roma Minds good luck, Castán
- Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata a possible January target for La Liga side Sevilla he'd be good for Sevilla
Tale of the Tape: Kun Agüero
City fans, many of whom queued through the night to get his recent book, adore Agüero so deeply for so much. They love his dedication and capacity for being in the right place at the right time in the defining moments of games and season. They also worship Agüero for never giving up.
One shudders to think of the impact on City’s season should he fall lame.
He is irreplaceable. Signed in 2011 for £38 million from Atlético Madrid, Agüero makes his 100th Premier League appearance against Southampton today, hunting his 65th goal. Phenomenal stats. Only Alan Shearer (79) and Ruud van Nistelrooy (68) scored more in reaching their centuries.
His numbers are breathtaking. In 41 other games for City, Agüero has scored 28 times, making it 92 from 140 appearances in all competitions.a special player. Lit up Sunderland like a blunt at Woodstock
Anatomy of Agüero's strike
Manchester City were one down, how Agüero clapped back, as it were, and made City level
Congratulations to Zabeleta. The stork is on its way
Dortmund players visit sick children at Christmas - because perspective, perspective in all things.
Moreno and Manquillo out for a bite to eat in Liverpool
Özil watched the match from the stands and tweeted
Something fetching for the office Christmas party
Match Pictures- PL, Ligue 1 and more
Ricky Alvarez of Sunderland. The Black Cats were unlucky last night. Got bossed up by Agüero
Manchester City threw the monkey off their back when they visited Sunderland's home turf - and how! 4-1
There's a special hell for pitch invaders
Manchester City fans, you need to LOVE Kun Agüero, you hear me? Two goals, one assist, outing fires, etc.
Damn Southampton, where have you been hiding this one. Maya Yoshida. He was working for Southampton. Arsenal won 1-0
Alexis and Per of Arsenal
Yes, Ramsey, three matches won in a row!
Chelsea's Eden Hazard vs Tottenham Spurs Frederico Fazio. Chelsea won 3-0. Goddamn it, Spurs
I'm not a fan of Chelsea, but Drogba is KANG
some times, whenever i'm down, I imagine football players fighting in mud :D
Chelsea after a win.
Mourinho is happy. Really
Lavezzi on the ball for PSG
Gregory van der Wiel for PSG on the ball. The match ended in a draw 1-1 against Lille
La Liga: Copa Del Rey
Barcelona's Iniesta is back from injury. The world trembles
Iago Aspas of Sevilla (did a stint at Liverpool fc -where he didn't convince) did a hat trick for Sevilla yesterday
Congratulations again, Aspas! Three for you!
Atletico Madrid got three goals in the 2nd half against L'Hospitalet
Sorry for no match pictures, Atletico fans, your team seems to be shy
OP: Will try and update with news when I have time. Cheers for reading