Capital One Cup Match Results
- Shrewsbury Town 1-2 Chelsea: Didier Drogba strike and own goal gave Blues win, despite Andy Mangan equaliser
- Liverpool 2-1 Swansea: Dejan Lovren scored in stoppage time after Mario Balotelli came off the bench to equalise following Marvin Emnes strike
- Bournemouth 2-1 West Brom: Callum Wilson fired Cherries towards upset win over Baggies
- Fulham 2-5 Derby: Moussa Dembele scored two for hosts before Rams ran away with goals from Chris Martin, Johnny Russell, Simon Dawkins (2) and Jeff Hendrick
- MK Dons 1-2 Sheffield United: Michael Higdon scored twice late on for Blades at Stadium MK
The DFB-Pokal (IPA: [ˈdeː ʔɛf beː poˈkaːl]) or DFB Cup is a German knockout football cup competition held annually. Sixty-four teams participate in the competition, including all clubs from the Bundesliga and the 2. Bundesliga. It is considered the second-most important club title in German football after the Bundesliga championship. The DFB-Pokal is run by the Deutscher Fußball-Bund (English: German Football Association). The competition runs from August until June. The winner qualifies for the DFL-Supercup and the UEFA Europa League unless the winner already qualifies for the UEFA Champions League in the Bundesliga. from wikipedia
- Dortmund 3-0 St Pauli Got a win
- Dynamo 2-1 VfL Bochum
- Jose Mourinho was fit to be tied over the result and Chelsea's performance yesterday. Schurle and Sala were in his line of fire. go on, Mou, you need to say what you feel
- Referee Mark Clattenburg axed after breaking rules by travelling to match alone... so he wouldn't miss Ed Sheeran concert- and talking to a football manager alone here
Benitez and Balotelli? I'd follow Serie A for that drama alone. Benitez's man management skills work... until they don't
I am happy for you, Balo. Really. Now, here's to a goal in the Premier League next.
Borini was unlucky. NGL, I like him. He did well on loan when he was at Sunderland (they'd give their eyeteeth to get him now!) and seems to be a good team player. He and Balotelli seem to have chemistry on the field, every time they've been on together in the Liverpool strip, something happens.
Drogba is kang, NGL.I've liked him since 2004. Always present when on the pitch
considering Mourinho was looking fit to be tied at the end of the match. Props to Drogba!
English football! Check out the weather! Ugh
No, I had no good reason for putting this picture in here. BOOM, pregnant.
Reus... sees no evil?
May your body be always ready and free from injury.
Eric Durm walking around with his shirt off. BOOM, preg-damn it, again?
Pictures are thin on the ground for this football team
OP here: as usual, any pictures to be credited, tell me. Any corrections, typos, etc, feel free to point them out! I'll try and do these posts if and when I can!
read more here