Sunday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Manchester United are lining up a £60million swoop to sign Tottenham duo Gareth Bale and Rafael van der Vaart, according to Caughtoffside.com.
- Arsenal and Liverpool are keen on signing Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic this summer, according to talkSPORT.
- Liverpool have agreed a pre-contract deal with Sylvain Marveaux, according to reports in France, with the Rennes wiinger set to move to Anfield this summer.
- Lyon will reportedly offer goalkeeper Hugo Lloris a new contract following interest from several Premier League clubs including Liverpool.
- Tottenham midfielder Sandro, who has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, is also a possible transfer target for Manchester United, reports Caughtoffside.com.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes that Cesc Fabregas, who is still wanted by Barcelona, is under too much pressure at the Emirates, but believes the midfielder will grow stronger from yet another trophyless season should he stay at the club.
+ Bonus story (because we all love La Liga talk):
Will Cristiano Ronaldo quit Real Madrid CF after being dropped?
After being dropped by Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho at the weekend, there is fresh speculation in the Spanish capital that Cristiano Ronaldo could leave the club
The former Manchester United winger was dropped by Mourinho for Saturday's La Liga game against Real Zaragoza after criticising the Special One's Champions League tactics following last Wednesday's 2-0 defeat against Barcelona.
Ronaldo had hit out at Mourinho after the semi-final first leg loss after the former Chelsea boss decided to name five defenders and no out-and-out strikers in his starting line-up.
Mourinho's decision did not bring any joy, however, with Los Blancos losing Saturday night's game 3-2 and having yet another player sent off as Ricardo Carvalho was given his marching orders late in the game.
Goal.com recently reported that Ronaldo is wanted by AC Milan, with the Italian giants ready to include striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic as part of the deal.
Milan have the option to turn Ibrahimovic's season-long loan deal from Real's rivals Barcelona into a permanent one this summer for around £20million and according to last month's report, it was thought that the Serie A side were considering signing the Sweden international with a view to using him as part of a deal for Ronaldo.
Ronaldo had said last week of his manager's tactics: "I don’t like strategy of the coach. I don’t like to play like that at all but I have to adapt to what the coach asks of me.
"In absolute honesty, it is true that with 11 against 11 we didn’t have chances and we didn’t have a shot on target, but football is like that."
I just wanted a (real) general transfer post. What are your thoughts on these rumours, and other rumours circulating your club right now? What do you think will happen this summer in transfers? And, most importantly, how soon do you think United will get Bale?
Source 1, Source 2