Roughly what they talked about:
- Lady said how women loved how men speak in French. Asks Titi to say his name and then hers, she then proceeded to die and wanted put a "ring stone" on it
- Jokingly says that he doesn't respect the youngins and likes to step all over them
- Also jokes how he doesn't understand why Agudelo plays for the US and not Columbia
- When asked why Argentine-born Trezeguet played for France, Henry responded "He wanted to win"
- When asked about the handball, Titi said he learned it from Maradona LOL
Hilarious interview all around. Titi and bb Juan speaking Spanish *dead*
For non-Americans, you can watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAzzpLNPhk8