-Remains perfect and amazing-
Thank you unamadridista for the info.
1. Marital status?
- Married and with two children.
2. What were you studying?
- I studied business for three years. I didn’t finish my degree.
3. Do footballers make too much money?
It's related to how much money they generate.
8. Who are you favorite actor and actress? - Robert de Niro and Julianne Moore.
9. What movie have you watched the most number of times? - The Great Escape and The Shawshank Redemption.
10. What is the best book you’ve read in your life?
12. Of all the paintings you’ve see, which made the biggest impression on you?- Gernika.
13. Your best friend in the world of football? - I have a lot but a very food friend is Cristian Alberdi, who plays in Alcorcón.
14. What is your favorite TV show? - I like Cuarto Milenio. I thought it was Dexter! lol
15. What is your favorite food? - Turbot.
16. A city. - London.
17. Your idea of a perfect night?
- I like to go out to eat, with my wife and my friends, and enjoy a good chat.18. What place would you like to visit? - Alaska or New Zealand.
19. Your most recent car? - An Audi 7.
20. What is your dream car?- I like James Bond’s Aston Martin. I like cars a lot.
21. Is it easier for footballers to hook up with girls? - I don’t know why it would be like.
22. Who is the sexiest woman, after yours? - Scarlett Johansson.
23. Is love necessary for you in sex?
- Yes. OH XABI24. Do you all play better on the field after having sex? - It’s different for everyone.
25. Would you forgive a onetime act of infidelity? - I don’t think so.
26. What do you think about homosexual marriages? - I think that those who have that sexual preference have the same right as everyone else. I don’t see any problems.
27. How do you kill time in the concentraciones? - With the Internet, I watch TV series…
28. What do you think about the death penalty? - I’m against it.
29. In what areas has your footballing improved in the last few years? - Perhaps tactically and mentally.
30. What did you learn from your parents? - Humility, straightforwardness, and to work hard to able to achieve what you want in this life
31. What is your latest splurge? - A watch.
32. What does a footballer do during the afternoons? - I spend time with my kids.
33. When was the last time you got drunk? - In the World Cup, during the celebration.
(LMAO I THINK WE ALL REMEMBER THIS ONE LOL)
35. Finish this sentence: It drives me crazy when…
- I have to deal with a lack of respect. CLASS <336. What do you always have in your refrigerator? - Good vegetables from Navarra.
37. Should all immigrants be legalized? - In an orderly fashion, but it’s not easy.
38. Who were your heroes? - I’ve always liked Koeman.
39. Tell me a historic moment of your club. - La Séptima.
40. Which country do you support, apart from Spain, in a World Cup? - I’ve always liked England.
41. The Christmas gift you were most excited about. - World Cup boots, the first ones I ever received as a gift.
42. What other sports have you played or play? - Padel and tennis.
43. Your favorite historical person? - Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill.
44. What footballer did your father constantly talk about? - My father wasn’t one to talk about his battles. He spoke more about what was going on.
45. Do you have any manias before stepping on the field? - No.
46. Where do you usually go for vacations? - I change the destination, I don’t have any fixed place.
47. What question from journalists do you hate the most?- When I’m asked how I define myself.
48. Your favorite clothing brand? - Adidas.
49. What was the last time you used public transportation? - A while ago, I did use the metro in London.
50. If you were the president, what would be the first thing you would do upon arriving at Moncloa? - There are a lot of things to do but I don’t think I’m sufficiently prepared to do so.
And five bonus questions.
One. A dream: to win the Liga, which I’ve never won.
Two. A person that you miss: my grandparents.
Three. Your lucky number: I have a lot of affection for 14 right now.
Four. If you were on a deserted island, you’d bring… a radio.
Five. If you weren’t a footballer, you’d be… I was going to be an engineer, something related with companies.
XABI ALONSO THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME