Queen Alex talks London Fashion Week, Lily Allen, and Perez Hilton
I’ve been so busy this week and have been really tired. I had the launch of my clothing line which was an amazing night out. It was a really good turn-out – we did a fashion show and then there was an after-party. I left at 2am but it took an hour and half to get home. Then I went to a friend’s charity ball night at the weekend so I haven’t stopped – I feel like I’ve been recovering all week!
Lily Allen opened her vintage boutique with her sister Sarah Owen (above right). She always has such a unique style and it’s obviously something she’s always wanted to do. I think it’ll do really well. To be honest, I’m not a big vintage person. I have bought vintage but I tend to buy it and never wear it. I just think you have to know where to go to find the best boutiques and then spend the time to rummaging through.
I caught up on my telly last week and watched Fearne Cotton Meets Perez Hilton. I felt like Perez was trying to be someone else in a way, but you got to know him a little bit more as the show went on. I love Fearne because she just says what she wants to say. She’s just done her own clothing range too. They’ve got some nice pieces and I thought she looked gorgeous on the catwalk to promote it. She’s got that lovely demure look – the pale face with the red lips.
Charlotte Church has got a new man (Jonathan Powell, left) and it’s great to see she’s found love again. She seems like a really nice person and very down to earth so good luck to her.
source
Not so much from Alex this week, but still sweet/funny/classy/haters stay pressed/etc.
