3-0 against Hull
second...i'm sure many of you have heard about the DARREN BENT SAGA ON TWITTER!!! dun dun dun ok i will break it down for you if you haven't.
So Darren Bent:
had a twitter account.
He has been in talks to leave Tottenham for Sunderland. He was scheduled to go to the Barclays Asia tourny in China and was taken off the plane at the last minutes because of negotiations. However things did not go according to plan.
So he took to his twitter to vent his frustrations.
His account has since been deleted but you can read all his tweets here
I will post some if you dont care to follow the link.
3 days ago
-Just seen crouchy at the training ground wish him all the best. As for me Medical at sunderland tomorrow. Can't wait to get started
2 days ago
- this is the longest day in the world. flipping hec
- Soon as I have news ill let ya'll know don't worry
- Going to kick ball wid some of my boys in hunts while They sort the confusion out.
1 day ago
- Seriously getting pissed off now
- Why can't anything be simple. Its so frustrating hanging round doing jack s**t
- Sunderland are not the problem in the slightest
- Do I wanna go Hull city NO. Do I wanna go stoke NO do I wanna go sunderland YES so stop fucking around levy (daniel levy is the chairman of Tottenham. and there was late interest from other clubs)
So this caused a huge ruckus and people were like OMGWTFBBQ including the Tottenham camp who immediately went to verify if this was a legit account from Darren.
Darren Bent issues statement today:
"I appreciate that transfers are seldom straightforward and are often complex. However, after a long period of waiting following my withdrawal from the plane to China, I had become incredibly frustrated by the time these things take and I posted inappropriate comments on my Twitter site.
I allowed my emotions to get in the way of my better judgment. I regret my actions and did not intend to offend Daniel Levy or anyone with the nature or the content of my posting."EXCITING HUH?
oh and edit:
he was fined 120k for this.