You know you're a German supporter when...
- You’ve watched “Deutschland: Ein Sommermarchen” even though you don’t understand German.
- You try and incorporate German words into your daily life.
- You correct people who mispronounce Klose and tell them that it’s “Klose-sah.”
- It’s a Saturday, your friends ask you if you can hang out with them and you reply “NO, I’m gonna be home streaming a German international friendly on my computer.”
- You see someone wearing a Portugal shirt, and you laugh a little inside.