I love how he pulls his pants down too. xD
Making Bastian jealous there. OMG THIS IS THE END OF SCHWEINSKI FOR BAYERN. =/ My life will never be the same again. Feel free to spam pics of them.
- Bojan Krkic on Thierry Henry.
"In bed, Ronaldo lets himself be dominated. He likes woman who dominate. He's very affectionate in the bed and there is nothing aggressive. He lets things happen naturally."
There are World Cup qualifiers in early June, with the U-21's first game in the European Championships on 15 June. "I don't want to stop Theo from playing for the Under-21s, but during the holiday period, they should choose one or the other," Wenger explained. An FA spokesman said: "Conversations are ongoing and we want the best for the player and for the England teams."
Walcott's last international assignment resulted in him dislocating his shoulder in training for November's friendly against Germany and he was subsequently out for four months. "My feeling is that I am against it, and I have let the FA know that he shouldn't play in both national teams during the holiday period," Wenger commented.
"It is difficult for us to accept that, but the rules are on the sides of the federation, and we cannot do anything about it. But I have let them know that it is not logical that he plays for the first team and the Under-21s during the holiday period, they finish on June 28 and we start training on July 6. "Of course he wants to play, and I can understand that as well."
Wenger believes he has the understanding of England coach Fabio Capello, but not the U-21 boss Stuart Pearce, adding: "That is because Capello uses him and then after it is a problem for Stuart Pearce. "I have nothing against the senior side, that is the normal Fifa dates. The basic problem is can you use a player for two different national teams during the holiday period?".
Pearce is expected to reduce his provisional 29-man squad to 23 on Wednesday.
What do you guys think? Should he be able to play for both under 21s and the Senior team or will he be at risk of tiring himself out before the season even starts? Should the managers step in or is it up to him to decide whether its the right thing to do or not?
Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho has signed a new deal that will keep him at the San Siro until June 2012.
The 46-year-old, who won Serie A in his first season in Italian football, agreed a three-year deal when he first joined the club in June 2008.
Mourinho had said there was a "0.01%" chance of him leaving the club after reports linking him with Real Madrid.
But his decision to sign a new deal seems to have ended any chance of him joining the Spanish giants.
In a statement on the club's website, Inter Milan said the former Chelsea boss had expressed a wish to "continue the project" that had already been started.
The Portuguese said on Saturday that "little things" were needed to make him stay at the San Siro, hinting at a desire to strengthen his squad after an early exit from the Champions League this season.
Inter have won Serie A for the last four seasons, but have struggled to make an impact in Europe with defeat by Manchester United in the first knockout stage in March marking their latest failure.
However Mourinho's record of success at the top level - winning the league in Italy, Portugal and England, as well as the Champions League - means he is frequently linked with other clubs.
In February, he said he would like to return to the Premier League with Chelsea at some point in the future, while he is one of the names mentioned as a possible successor for Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United in the future.
Danielle Lloyd rushed to hospital with 'serious injuries following unprovoked nightclub attack'
These were the shocking images after model Danielle Lloyd was allegedly attacked by two women in a nightclub brawl early on Bank Holiday Monday.
The 25-year-old is shown lying sprawled on the pavement outside, shoeless and bloodied.
Female friends gathered round her are also flecked with blood. Miss Lloyd, who had smiled happily for photographers as she arrived at the Crystal nightclub in central London, is said to have been thrown on to a table of drinks.
It is the second time in a month that the reality television star has been assaulted on a night out.
A spokesman for Miss Lloyd, who is dating Spurs footballer Jamie O'Hara, said she was having emergency surgery to a serious injury to her leg.
'Danielle sustained a serious wound to her back which required stitches upon arrival at hospital,' the spokesman said. 'The injury to her leg is more serious.'
He added: 'Danielle had been socialising with six friends, including her boyfriend Jamie O'Hara, when the unprovoked attack occurred at around 2.30am. Danielle was thrown on to a table of drinks by two females.
'An ambulance was called and Mr O'Hara awaited its arrival outside before travelling with Miss Lloyd to the hospital.'
( Collapse )
There are pictures of her after the attack at the source. There is nothing too graphic but there is A LOT of blood. I didn't put the pictures up incase someone wanted to read the rest of the article and not see the pictures.
Who do you support?