Wow Coleen, you look classier than you usually do.
Oh, wait. Nevermind.
Torres flew to Spain in the week to seek specialist advice
Liverpool striker Fernando Torres looks set for an increased injury lay-off because of a damaged hamstring.
Torres, 24, had been expected to be out of action for two weeks but has now been told by specialists that he will be out for at least four weeks.
The Spaniard suffered the injury during the Champions League victory against Marseille at Anfield on 26 November.
"We first said two to three weeks but do not want to put a time on it now," said Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez.
"He will come back when he is ready. We will not rush him back.
"We want to resolve this problem once and for all and we will make sure we do that."
Liverpool are currently analysing his training schedule with both club and country in an attempt to resolve the problem.
Benitez had questioned the Spain training regime and believes it could be the cause of his injury.
"He has been injured now three times while with the national team and it is something we have to analyse," he stated.
"We knew they were doing something that is maybe not the best for the player."
It had been hoped he would return by mid December but Torres will now miss Premier League games against Blackburn, Hull, Arsenal and Bolton and Tuesday's Champions League tie against PSV Eindhoven.
He could return for the trip to Newcastle on 28 December.
Liverpool have struggled in recent weeks in the absence of last season's top scorer, with new signing Robbie Keane still finding his form since his £20m move from Tottenham in the summer.
The Reds currently top the Premier League but have drawn their last two home games without scoring a goal.
Torres himself is committed to returning to the side to boost their title credentials.He said: "The only thing to do is to get on with the rehabilitation and make sure that I come back when I am ready and not too soon."