In an effort to keep all players in line, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is reportedly about to hand out a document with eight basic rules to each squad member at the club.
1. Have sex with groupies.
2. Pleasure El Jefe when ever he wants, no such thing as sexual harassment
3. Learn the art of tantric sex, no premature ejaculation.
4. Quickies have a time and place as well
5. Do not have sex with Paris Hilton
6. Never be seen after the sun goes down. You should be working on #3
7. Wear glasses, pluck and wax....everywhere
8. Media is invited to team orgies.
by "real" I mean from sources that are lacking credibility
According to Marca, the rulebook includes the following:
"To be punctual when attending an event, to be close to the fans, to respect all sections of the club, to promote the culture of effort, to avoid situations where health is at risk, a ban on nights out, to look after kit and to work with the club and the press."
Perez was criticised for being too close to the players during his first period at the helm of los Merengues, and is eager not to repeat the situation again. The construction magnate was also lambasted for attempting to run the club virtually single-handedly.
These rules are clearly an attempt to keep the players in check, thereby making coach Manuel Pellegrini's task more straightforward with the result that Perez, in theory, will not need to interfere in day-to-day matters.
This site numbers them
1. Be close to and accessible for the club's fans
2. Respect the coach (Manuel Pellgrini) and the directors
3. Make a strong effort, show a dedication and sacrifice
4. Always be on time
5. Avoid health risks
6. Don't go out at night
7. Look smart, take care of your appearance
8. Collaborate with the club and the media
and this source says Ronaldo has been taking in the nightlife with new friends Sergio Ramos and Gago. (i caution you about opining that,my computer warned me of danger the first time)
Hug me bitches, I'm back
I'm so excited!!